Self delusion is my optimism

Saturday, October 07, 2006


Woke up from my afternoon nap as usual,and when i rubbed my eyes and looked out of the window i thought my eyesight deteriorated from all that gaming.Well,it wasn't,and i hope it hasn't.=x

Caught the flick rob-b-hood on thursday with my peeps,and i really enjoyed the movie.It's so funny seeing jackie and louis khoo baby sitting,by the way jackie's the daddy and louis' the mommy!!Oh oh and the baby was super super cute!With gigantic eyes that shine!Haha i'm so gonna look for a wife with huge eyes too and have a kid with big round eyes!Alright random dream!

Played soccer at the usual place with the usual gang,and i utterly regretted when i saw how bad the haze was on the way home.My poor lungs must be dying from all that smoke,and i thought i was improving my stamina.Sheesh...

I saw you through the fog and mist and for a moment i saw an angel..
Through all that i saw you,yet through all that i lost you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home